Have you ever felt like you needed a fresh start or new beginning? When we awaken to regret we heap the guilt and shame on ourselves. We don’t need our journey back to God to be marked with more shame and guilt. If you are in this kind of place, FaithPoint will welcome you home and back into the waiting arms of God. You are awesome and there are amazing things in store. We take comfort in the words from this week’s focus verse in that God is doing something new in you.
“Look! I’m doing a new thing; now it sprouts up; don’t you recognize it? I’m making a way in the desert, paths in the wilderness. “
How is God turning your mess into a message of coming home?
• Paint Night—Support our VBS while making a wonderful painting with great friends. On Sunday May 7th we are going to be painting up a storm and would love to have you there. The cost is $40 and $10 will go to our VBS. Reserve your spot by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• Relay for life—May 12th we are walking and fighting cancer from 7pm until 7amat the Banner school in Frederick.
• Walk for Williams—Sunday May 13th we have the space we just need you to walk and support Williams syndrome research.
• Meal servers needed—On May 17 and 18th we are serving a meal in support of our Fellowship of Christian Athletes Character Coaching program. If you would like to serve Wednesday or Thursday please contact Carol Bowen for details.
• Serving Widows and Sharing the Gospel in Africa—Becca Gull is going to Africa to build homes for widows and share the Good News. We need you to pray for her and help her get there. To make a donation you can click this link and choose “Africa” from the account drop down menu. https://faithpointum.